Hello friends !! This article will be helpful for those android users who want to run iOS applications on their android device. Well, we all know a fact that compared to iOS devices, number of android devices is more. Its all because of android devices are way more affordable than apple iOS devices. Most of the day to day applications and games are easily available for android in Google Play store. Still there are some applications which are exclusive to iOS devices and you can run those application only when you have an iphone or iOS device. But what if I tell you that you can run any iOS application in your android phones. Yes you heard it right. There are few application in android platform through which you can run iOS apps on your android device. Those apps are basically iOS emulators for android. In this article I will be showing you how you can run iOS apps on Android devices.
Before we go into the full details on how you can use your android powered smartphone to run iOS application you must know about the requirements for applying this trick.
Prerequisites to run iOS apps on Android :
- Your phone must be an android powered smartphone.
- Older versions of android might not be able to run this trick properly. We recommend you to update your system to a latest version of Android.
- Before you go to installation just perform following check.
Go to settings>Security and check the option “Allow app installation from unknown sources”. If it is not checked , check it to turn it on.
Go to Settings>
Okay now we are moving to the important segment on how you can run iOS apps on Android. For doing this we have given you tutorials to install 2 different iOS emulators for Android. Both emulators has been tested in Android smartphones and work perfectly.
Emulator 1 : Cider apk download to run iOS apps on Android :
1. First of all you need to download an application called cider and you have to install it.
2. Now after you have installed cider apk , go to your apps menu and you will see an icon like below
3. Now click on that icon and you will see an app downloader interface to download iphone Apps.
4. Now here you can browse apps or you can search any iOS apps. In my case I have searched for “Prisma” app which is a popular iphone application that uses a special image processing technique over your pictures and make those images look like hand drawn paintings as if they are being painted by famous artists.
5. Once prisma app is found download it .
6. You can see that prisma app is running successfully in the below screenshot.
This is how you can use cider android emulator to run ios apps on your android device. We have one more emulator which exactly does the same. Here it is.
Emulator 2 : iEmu app download to run iOS apps on Android :
1. Again as a prior step you need to download the application called iEmu and you have to install it.
2. Now after you have installed iEmu emulator , go to your apps menu and you will see an icon like below.
3. Now click on that icon and you will see an app downloader interface to download iphone apps. Here we have searched an iphone app called “imusic” and in the following you can see that the app finder have listed the app .
4. Now we have selected the first app link and downloaded the imusic app
5. After successful installation of the imusic app we opened the app and its running perfectly.
Final thoughts :
Now with the help of the apps mentioned above you can run iOS apps on android device. But still we cannot say that using those two emulators we can have access to all iOS application or we can run each and every iOS apps. There are few iOS application that can not be run using those iOS emulators for android. If you have come across other iOS emulators for android then you can mention them in the comment section below. For more exciting tricks and stuffs like our facebook page .