Android is an open source operating system specially designed for Smartphones. In today’s digital world most people prefer an Android powered Smartphone over other operating system (such as iOS,windows) powered phones. All this is because of Android’s availability of various free applications and games, easy operability and of course low priced Smartphones that offer Android as the built-in operating system. With the increasing demand of android phones a new trend is also developed. People want to use android in their personal computers. So in time to time different software development companies introduce some Android emulators for PC that can let a user to feel Android experience on PC. Bluestacks, Andy,Genymotion etc are some android emulator for PC. In this article I will talk about a free best Android emulator for PC . I personally used and loved its functionalities.
Benefits of using an android emulator in PC
- Using such an emulator you can use various mobile messenger applications like Whatsapp, facebook messenger , hike etc. in your computer.
- You can run various popular android games like Subway Surfers, Temple Run, Candy Crush, Clash Royal, Clash of Clans etc. on PC.
As I already mentioned that there are various Android emulators available for PC. I tried most of the android emulators. I believe that using some of those emulators have disadvantages.
Disadvantages I found using some of them are:
- Using such emulators often hangs up the system/PC.
- Some emulator could not able to connect Google Play Stores and Services properly and got disconnected too often.
- Some of them could not connect to internet where the service provider or organization uses a proxy network with user authentication. (eg: Bluestacks emulator)
- All emulators could not able to install each and every game and application.
So I decided to dig further to find out a best android emulator for PC . I consider that the new emulator should not have those issues that I have previously come across. With little Google Search I found such an emulator.
Best Android emulator for PC:
So the emulator I found is Droid4x for windows. It is freely downloadable and supports all windows versions. Most interestingly this app does not hang the system and it can connect to the internet with proxy network and authentication. All android games and applications can be run smoothly using Droid4x.This is definitely a free best android emulator for PC.
How to Use Droid4x Android emulator in PC
By using the steps below you can configure Droid4x emulator in your windows PC.
First download Droid4x from its official website.
Now open the setup and install it.
Manual Apk installation guide in Droid4x:
You can install android applications by using Google Play stores. Apart from this you can install them manually as shown below.
As you can see the red arrow in top right corner which points to an option.Click that option to open preferences menu. In that menu you will get an option as indicated with a green arrow to install apk files manually. Click to browse apk files in your pc and you are done.
You can see that Monster vs Zombie android game is smoothly running through Droid4x emulator.According to me Droid4x is truly a best android emulator for PC with lots of cool features. If you find any difficulty then please comment your queries below.